Wednesday, November 14, 2012

China Glaze Polarized

Good afternoon!  Hope you guys are doing great!  Today I have China Glaze Polarized from the Prismatic collection to share with you guys.  I pick this one up a few months ago off the amazing Sally's clearance rack for less than $2.  This one is pretty much a glitter bomb so I would recommend using the Elmer's glue base coat method.


Polarized is a heavy silver glitter base with multi colored glitter scattered about.  Application was great and I used just two coats.  The color itself was actually kinda plain so I added some nail glitter I picked up from Berry's Creations.  The added glitter gave it some extra sparkle that made me want to go roller skating for some odd reason.

Polarized

Macro of Polarized




So there you go.  Be sure to keep an eye out at the clearance bins, you never know what you will find.  Hope you all have a great evening and I'll see you next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment