Monday, November 12, 2012

November Julep Maven Box

It's that time again, Julep Maven box review.  I absolutely love my Julep boxes and look forward to them every month.  This month I went with the Bombshell box and I am super happy with it.  The added goodies this month are equally as great and will certainly go in my bag.


First up is Donna.  This one is a lovely medium blue color.  The creamy finish is very soft and application was great, with only two coats.  

Donna

Macro of Donna




Next up is Trina.  Trina is a rich dark purple shimmery blend.  The color was actually even better than I had anticipated. The glitter adds an elegant finish with a splash of sparkle.  Again only two coats needed on this one.  Trina would be perfect all on its own.

Trina

Macro of Trina




The other item this month was the Pink Grapefruit Body Frosting.  This stuff smells so yummy!  It was easy to work with and did not leave a greasy feel.  All in all, another great box this month.  If you are interested in becoming a Julep Maven just click on the icon in the upper right portion on this page.  Be sure to use code MAVEN50 to get 50% off you first box.  Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you guys again real soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment