Friday, March 15, 2013

Orly Monster Mash

Good evening everyone!  I have an amazing polish to share with you guys that is just perfect for St. Patty's Day or any day you want something simply perfect.  I had wanted this polish for months and finally snagged it during one of Sally's wonderful 50% Clearance weekends, less than $2!  Over the past few months I have became a pretty big fan of Orly products and certainly look forward to owning more.  Enough blabbing and on to the polish.



Monster Mash is simply amazing.  It is a very lightly tinted green base packed with large green holographic hex glitter, super tiny gold holographic glitter, and short gold holographic bar glitter.  Application is wonderful and I only had to use one coat so you know this puppy is going to last.  The polish was everything I had dreamed it to be.  I have received so many complements on me nails over the past two days, certainly an eye catcher.  I paired this one with my Sinful Colors Black On Black and it made it pop even more.






Look at that glitter!  I love this polish and am now on the hunt for the rest of the series.  You can still pick up Monster Mash pretty easily on Amazon so I would highly suggest picking up one while you can.  Thanks a ton for stopping by this evening and I look forward to seeing you guys again soon!


6 comments:

  1. Waaaaah, why can't I ever find goos polishes in Sally's clearance, lol. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky me, my local Sally really only sells out of the "normal" colors and all the crazies are left for me. :)

      Delete
  2. I love Monster Mash! Such a cool polish, great swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This only makes me want a black polish more so I can sport great looking glitters such as this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sinful Colors is cheap and easily accessible. Perfect black for any collection.

      Delete