Saturday, April 13, 2013

Model City Red Spinel

Good morning everyone!  Hope you guys are enjoying the same amazing weather that I am having!  Today I am actually showing off one of my own blends because well, I freakin love this one!  Finally the full coverage glitter I have always wanted and I created it.  I love this one sooo much that I even included a video!



Red Spinel is a full coverage glitter bomb that looks amazing in three coats. Fine bright pink holographic and silver holographic glitter are suspended in a clear base.  Application is easy with this one and can also be used as a topper.





And to show off the full beauty of Red Spinel here is a quick little video showing all of its glittery holo goodness..... I could watch this all day!


So what do you guys think of Red Spinel?  I can't wait to create some more lovely gem inspired blends. I hope you guys enjoyed my little creation today and I really appreciate you guys stopping by.  I look forward to seeing you all again real soon! <3

10 comments:

  1. AGH!!! Best idea EVER! Love you holo vid :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I am going to try to find a better way to add videos to a lot of my posts. I feel sometimes this may show the polish the best way possible.

      Delete
  2. This really is a stunning glitter...may be the only time I wished my skin was more pale, LOL. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to wear this one on a beach trip this summer! Pale, tan, whatever, this stuff shines!

      Delete
  3. You really hit the ball out of the park with this beauty. I adore it and it's even more amazing to me that it still shines and shimmers in cloudy weather. I hope to see more like this from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Ashley! I am super happy with this one and will certainly be making some more gem inspired polish....even a green. ;)

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh, Nina - I'm in LOVE. That will be hitting my cart soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn! I am so happy with this creation and can't wait to add more to the collection!

      Delete