Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Nubar Hyacinth Sparkle

Good evening everyone!  I hope all has been well with you guys!  We are half way trough the work week, yeah!!!!!  Today I would like to share with you guys an oldie but a goodie, Hyacinth Sparkle.



Nubar's Hyacinth Sparkle is a wonderful lilac purple glitter bomb.  Application is amazing and I got pretty decent coverage in just two coats.  I should have probably gone with three but my skin tone worked well with this color so it's not to noticeable. I did follow up with a coat of Gelous and a coat of Seche Vite to get a smooth glossy finish.





What's your thoughts on glitter bombs?  I have a new found love for them since the Elmer's glue method came to light.  Thanks for stopping by again and I look forward to seeing you guys again real soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment