Thursday, January 3, 2013

Joe Fresh Twilight

Good evening everyone!  Hope everyones new year has started off right!  Tonight I am going to share a polish that I received in exchange from a lovely lady in Canada.  It is probably one of the most unique blends I own now.  The brand is Joe Fresh and I believe they are only sold in Canada but don't quote me on it.

The blend is called Midnight but really looks most awesome in the sun.  Midnight is a black jelly base packed tight with color changing flakes.  Think if you took some black polish and dropped in Essie Shine of the Times..... you would have midnight.  The flakes covered every color possible at various angles.  I used three coats in application and it had a bit of a rough feeling.  Clear coat smoothed everything out nicely and gave the black an ultra wet finish.

Midnight (the bottle shot was the best pic for showing various colors)





I really love this polish, it is so unique!  This one will happily stay in my collection and if you happen to see one available I highly suggest snatching it up.  I got tons of compliments on this one from my fellow male co workers, so you know it's eye catching.  Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing you guys again!




No comments:

Post a Comment