Tuesday, December 4, 2012

China Glaze Snow Globe and Julep Gunta

Good evening everyone!  I hope you all have had a wonderful day!  Tonight I an going to share another great winter combo.  The mani tonight is inspired by a dreamy snowy night.



I purchased Snow Globe last year at my local Sally's and have used it a few times now.  The blend is pretty thick but workable.  The base is clear filled with various size iridescent glitter.  I have noticed that when I use it with a white base color that it does have a yellow tint so I wouldn't recommend it.  Tonights is paired with Julep's Gunta and worked perfectly.


Snow Globe

Close up of Snow Globe

This is just one coat!


Due to the thickness of the polish I would recommend a clear coat to smooth out.

So what do you guys think? Look wintery?  I will say the results are much better that using over white and the glitter adds wonderful sparkle.  Thanks for stopping by and can't wait to see you guys again soon.