Sunday, September 23, 2012

Etsy Shop of the Week: Different Dimension

Good evening everyone!  Tonight I have another great shop for you guys.  I have seen Different Dimension floating around for sometime now, but when the pics started showing up on Spectral Tiger I was sold.  Being a huge fan of World of Warcraft, I fell in love with her limited edition set.  I wanted them all but budget restraints would not allow me to buy them all at this time.  Spectral Tiger was hands down my favorite so it was my lucky pick.  Sad part, you only have a few days left to buy them!  As I said, this is a limited set and will only be sold until the new World of Warcraft expansion pack comes out Tuesday, 9/25/12.  After you see these pics I would recommend rushing over there and buy some up before they are gone.

Spectral Tiger

Macro of Spectral Tiger

I paired this with Zoya Jo for an ice cold look.

This was only one coat of Spectral Tiger.

The blend went on super smooth and glitter was distributed evenly.  Only thing I noticed was the "good stuff" settled on the bottom so I would recommend shaking the bottle a few minutes before use.  Don't want those nasty bubbles popping up on your nails.  So this "good stuff" I speak of was the biggest reason why I bought this blend..... wanna see the "good stuff"?

Holy crap, this stuff is AWESOME!

It really looks like a clear night sky on your nails.  Jaw dropping!

I am a sucker for glow in the dark polish and this stuff doesn't compare to any others I have seen.  It is truly amazing.  The glitter again distributes perfectly!  I love this polish and will cherish it dearly.  It looks great day or night and will work with any polish I own.  Head on over to Different Dimension and check out her lovely polish.  She has many other beautiful blends.  While your there, if you want to pick me up Horde or Murloc.........

Now before I leave tonight I would like to give a big thanks to everyone who made my successful store stocking of my new blends.  I really appreciate your business and hope to mix many more special blends for you guys.  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and I look forward to seeing you guys again real soon.


5 comments:

  1. Whoa that glow in the dark polish is AWESOME! And I love that is themed after WoW :) Very cool post, Nina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check out the other ones. Even though I am Alliance all the way, I really wanted Horde and Murloc. They are too cute!!!!

      Delete
  2. Darn there goes more of my money! Beautiful polish! Love the work you indie polishers make!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, sorry Brooke! Her stuff is so pretty!!! Be sure to tell her Model City sent you. :D

      Delete
  3. Man, I passed up Spectral Tiger. Ugh. I'm kicking myself now!! It looks gorgeous on you!!

    ReplyDelete