Sunday, September 30, 2012

Etsy Shop of the Week: Nailgasm

Good evening everyone!  Sorry I wasn't around this past week, me birthday was right in the middle of the week.  I am back now and have a ton of stuff coming up.  First let's start with this weeks Etsy shop. I met Brittany, the brains behind Nailgasm, through r/redditlaqueristaswap a few months back and worked out a trade, my Model City for her Nailgasm.  I only own the one bottle from her but certainly have me eye on a few more.  Today I am going to show you Unicorn Barf.

Don't let the name scare you away, this is magical Unicorn Barf.  The unicorn on the bottle is so cute!  It is packed with purple, red, pink, blue, green, and iridescent glitter in various sizes.  Now me personally, I don't care for the bottle but her shop does mention that she is changing bottles soon so I will be on the lookout.  I only noticed the slightest bit of settling and the blend was easy to apply with great glitter distribution.

Unicorn Barf

Macro of Unicorn Barf

I love this one paired with yellow.  Such a bright cheery blend.

This was only one coat of Unicorn Barf.

All in all I am very pleased with Nailgasm and will certainly be buying in the future.  Be sure to checkout her shop for some other cute blends.  The prices are very reasonable and shipping is super quick.

Ok now for the upcoming projects.  Each Wednesday in the month of October a bunch of us girls have decided to go Pink to help raise breast cancer awareness.  Each Wednesday I will feature a new set of pink nails and would love to see yours also.  If you would like to take part just send me a pic of your pink nails by 5:00 PM CST each Wednesday and I will add yours to the blog post for that evening, be sure to include what color you used and where you are located.  I hope to see some of your lovely nails!  I look forward to seeing you all again next month!  Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment