Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hits Dionisio

Good evening everyone!  As some of you may know, I have a weakness for pretty much anything holographic so when I found out about the Hits Speciallita line I had to have them all.  The bottles are tiny and the price is on the high side but well worth every penny.  Tonight I have Dionisio, the newest to my collection.  It is a very pretty grape color packed with its ever so beautiful holographic glitter.

Dionisio

Macro of Dionisio

This finish is three coats.

This one was is with indoor lighting.  The holo is there but not as bright.

This one is with a light shined on to the nails to show the holographic finish a little more.

I wish I could have captured this in the sunlight but I work from sun up to sun down so I had to work with indoor lighting.  I will be doing a post in the near future of Posidion, my favorite, and will wait until the weekend to share.  Thanks for stopping by this evening and look forward to next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment