Thursday, September 6, 2012

Orly Halley's Comet

Good afternoon everyone!  Today I bring you Orly's Halley's Comet.  Being a product child of the 80's and my fascination with space, the name alone brings back memories.  I can't even begin to describe how amazing this polish looks.  It is a gorgeous teal blue color with some pretty unique flakes.  You can see in the macro shot below what I am speaking of.  Application was perfect and makes for a quick mani on those hectic days.  Only took two coats to achieve perfection and then  followed up with my handy quick dry top coat.

Halley's Comet

Macro of Halley's Comet

Bare with me, I got a new camera.

I absolutely love the flakes!

I just recently got into the Orly line and so far I really like the polish.  Look forward to trying out some new ones in the future.  I currently have my eye on a few from Thinkgeek and hope to get my hands on them before they are sold out.

I would also like to take this time to give a big congrats to Rosie N. and Mindy J. for winning the first Model City Polish giveaway.  I hope both of you enjoy your prizes and really look forward to creating Rosie's custom blend.  Thanks to everyone who participated and look forward to doing another one in the future.  Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment